Listen to the full podcast here.
Who Are Lisa & Deevo?
Lisa and Deevo are visual storytellers, serial entrepreneurs, photographers, videographers, social-media-experts, the owners of Sprout Connectors, the hosts of the MBB Podcast, and philosophical thought leaders.
Their goals are to help you help the world by uncovering your superpowers to be unleashed upon the planet. They believe each and every human being has the potential to be a world-changer, it’s only a matter of fulfilling their potential.
3 Things This Podcast Will Teach You:
1. Learn how to produce more quality through quantity.
Discover how all of the great minds of our time (and times past) have used quantity to invariably produce quality.
2. Learn to escape from perfect-addiction (and why it’s important to).
Find out how the desire to be immaculate in this very moment is ruining your progression to a higher plane of performance.
3. Find out how purposeful practice skyrockets your progression.
Purposeful practice is what separates the titans of history from those who are forgotten; purposeful practice is what separates Usain Bolt from the countless other sprinters; purposeful practice is what will transform your craft from mediocre to stupendous.
- Quantity leads to quality: 1:15
- Consistent progress leads to proficiency: 2:04
- Through quantity, quality manifests: 2:34
- You have to keep practicing: 3:59
- Done is better than perfect: 5:07
- Quality is a function of quantity: 5:54
- Experience (and quantity) leads to quality clients: 7:55
- Focused and purposeful quantity leads to quality: 9:03
- Set a metric, show up regularly: 11:44
- Focus on the craft: 13:44
- You have to go through the motions: 17:04
- As your quantity increases, your quality increases: 18:29
- Ambiguous action doesn’t create success: 21:52
- Don’t focus on perfection: 22:49
- Purposeful practice makes perfect: 24:15