Who Are Lisa & Deevo:
Lisa and Deevo are visual storytellers, serial entrepreneurs, photographers, videographers, social-media-experts, the owners of Sprout Connectors, the hosts of the MBB Podcast, and philosophical thought leaders.
Their goals are to help you help the world by uncovering your superpowers to be unleashed upon the planet. They believe each and every human being has the potential to be a world-changer, it’s only a matter of fulfilling their potential.
Why Do Something Difficult:
What is the utility in doing something difficult?
Isn’t it a better choice to simply sit in stasis, consume past your means, and expend the minimal amount of energy necessary to continue living?
Well, first we must ask this question: for what reason are we alive? What is our purpose in this life, and how can we fulfill said purpose? We understand – at a purely basal level – that our purpose is to procreate. So, already, the “stasis” existence has been phased out; despite whether you’re female or male, the opposite sex is attracted to those who make a determined effort and create desirable results. For example, the feminine is typically attracted to men who are disciplined and stay true to their word. Therefore, it would be a good choice to exact your efforts (as a masculine individual) in the direction of discipline. For the feminine, a similar dynamic is at play, just on the flip side.
So, already, we understand that stasis doesn’t provide optimal results in relation to the most fundamental goal; it fits into every single section in the hierarchy of needs past that, as well.
With this understanding, begin moving forward. Move forth into discomfort, and relish the pain it provides. For you now possess the understanding that this pain is what allows for the opposite to manifest itself in your life.
- Is Life Difficult?: 2:05
- Our Purpose Is Discovered Along Our Journey: 4:07
- We Must Continually Find New Challenges: 5:58
- There’s A Fine Line Between Comfort & Risk: 7:16
- We Need to Be the Best Version of Ourselves: 8:28
- There Needs to be a Balance: 9:39
- Things Don’t Become Easier, You Become Better: 11:04
- Boredom Breeds Negativity: 12:20
- Taking The Adventurous Route Precedes Immense Growth: 13:10
- Difficult Things Position You as a Role Model: 14:47
- What is a Disruptor?: 17:00
- Opportunities Creep Up in Discomfort: 20:00
- You Meet Incredible People Through Difficult Things: 24:45
- The More Difficult Things you do, The More Fulfilled You’ll be: 27:20
- Passivity Leads to Downfall: 29:54
- You Need to Take the First Step: 32:10
- Our Purpose Changes as we Evolve: 34:00
- The Key Takeaways : 35:15